"The difference between classy and trashy is timing and planning." - David Crowe

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Well here it is at long last.

Well my long awaited (by about two people) blog has finally hit the void that is the web and things will never be the same. Actually I'm guessing they will but what can you do?

I need to set up some guidelines for readers of this blog right off the bat.

1.) I can't spell!!! ok? Not at all, not even close. Its the only subject in grade school I actually had to work at to get a 'B' or higher. So if I spell something wrong you may feel free to point it out, but just know now its gonna happen.

2.) Commas don't like me and I don't think them. They have a tendancy to show up in the wrong placed or not at all when I write. So again be ready for it and don't be shocked.

3.) The views expressed by the author of this blog are damn good ones even though they may turn out to be 100% (or 47.3%) wrong. If you wish to post rebuttals, attacks, opinions, comments, questions etc. please do. However this blog will be far from politically correct and at times shamefully full of bad taste and bad humor.


So let the fun begin.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~stacey~ said...

awesome becker! keep up w/ it--can't wait to read your 'thoughts of the day'. and the stl ti-grrrs are gonna catch up to knock off the billikens and da bears. lol

4:15 PM

 
Blogger Sheila said...

Hey, I'm glad you finally succumbed to either boredom or peer pressure (possibly both). Welcome aboard the good ship blogger!

9:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home