"The difference between classy and trashy is timing and planning." - David Crowe

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Random thoughts on a Wednesday

- Is it Wednesday already?

- Why isn't it Friday yet?

- Grr, I'm still not ready for Christmas. Things just cost too much.

- Only a little bit over a month more of football. I'll miss it when it is gone.

- I used to get excited over the Mizzou-Illinois 'Braggin Rights' game that is tonight. But when one of the teams (Missouri) is such a joke, it is hard to care too much about it. I'll just stick to watching my Billikens.

- I really haven't had that difficult a time getting around this year while Christmas shopping. I guess it is good to know where you are shopping to know where the "good entrance" is.

- Luckily I only have to work 4 days between now and Jan 3rd.

- I need to start writing movie reviews again. Unfortunately I can't always find the motiation to sit down and write. We'll see. I'm catching Spielberg's new picture "Munich" tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger ~stacey~ said...

Random thoughts may be rhetorical, but I just had to answer: (Yes, I am THAT bored at work today...)
--Yes, it is, thank God.
--I dunno, but I wish it was, because I can't "fake work" for another day and a half...(I'm off work Friday, thank the Lord.)
--Yes, I agree: Christmas presents cost wayyy too much, unless you plan on shopping at the dollar store. Which, at times, seems like an OK idea, once you add up how much money you're going to be spending...
--I WILL walk away w/ the Fantasy Football trophy this year...oh yes, I will...
--Dustin & I were going to watch the "Braggin' Rights" game, but "Inked" and "Criss Angel" are on. It's the Wednesday night programs that are must-sees for us.
--Good call.
--Screw you (no offense!) ; I'm jealous.
--Yes you do...We need more Becker blog posts

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home