"The difference between classy and trashy is timing and planning." - David Crowe

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Exclusions

This morning I read over some of the Terms and Conditions of my cell phone loss/damage insurance policy. I wanted to see if the $3.99 a month I'm throwing away on it was worth it. In doing so I found this.

II. EXCLUSIONS
We will not pay for “Loss” caused directly or indirectly by any of the following, and such “Loss” is excluded regardless of any other cause or event that contributes concurrently or in any sequence to the “Loss”:
A. Nuclear Hazard, meaning any weapon employing atomic fission or fusion; or nuclear reaction or radiation or radioactive contamination from any other cause. But we will pay for direct physical “Loss” caused by resulting fire if the fire would be covered under this “Coverage Certificate.”



It is hard to not be depressed by the thought that if my cell phone were to be damaged, destroyed, or lost in a NUCLEAR (or even NuCuLar) EXPLOSION that I wouldn't be covered.

Then again if that were to happen I might have bigger problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home