"The difference between classy and trashy is timing and planning." - David Crowe

Monday, February 06, 2006

Super (Well not so much) Bowl

I think a fun time was had by all at my friends' Super Bowl party last night. We actually watched a bit more of the game than we had in previous years. I'm not sure if it was the big screen TV or the money we had on the game that captured our attention.



It was an odd night as we watch Bill Cowher and his merry band of thugs somehow pull a championship out of this odd odd season. I still refuse to believe the Pittsburgh was the best team out there this year. Indianapolis, Cincinati, even San Diego were better in my estimation. Yes, I realize Pittsburgh beat them all but I am STILL not convinced.

Oh well, I'm no great fan of Seattle either. I suppose the environmentalists will be bummed by the defeat of the graceful birds by the evil industrial steel workers.



The commercials were sub par this year in my opinion. Bud Light brought it as usual. Ameriquest kept up their streak of funny ones. But sadly that was about it.
What is Pizza Hut thinking????
And what the heck was Shaq saying??? One of us thought he was talking about eating a baby!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ~stacey~ said...

"I ate the baby...I'm sorry...*sniff*" That was HYSTERICAL!!!!!

12:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home